Table Space Information
Table Space Selection and Process
The floorplan currently shows single 6-foot tables.
Complete the Table Space Contract and return to AAPM by January 15th. Space is limited! Space assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Exhibit Space Rental Fee: $600
Rental Fee Includes:
- 1 6ft Table
- Registration for ONE staff person*
*Additional personnel must register at the member or non member rate
- Access to free building Wi-Fi
- Access to 1 electrical outlet
- All continental breakfasts, refreshment breaks, and lunches
Exhibit Management Policy
Exhibit Management reserves the right to rearrange the table displays at any time when such action is deemed to be in the best interest of the meeting. Exhibit Management reserves the right to relocate exhibitors should it become necessary for causes beyond the control of AAPM, or advisable in the best judgment of AAPM to transfer assignments.
Table Space Contract Submission and Payment
To complete the Table Space Application:
- Upon submitting a space application, exhibitors will receive an invoice including instructions to make payment.
- Table assignment will be made by AAPM Staff.
- You will receive a confirmation email once table assignments are complete.
- Table assignments are subject to availability of space, special needs, and compatibility of Exhibitors.
- In order to be considered for first round of space assignment this from must be submitted by December 17th and full payment MUST be received by January 9th.
Please fax, or e-mail space application to: Rachel Smiroldo, (EMAIL) firstname.lastname@example.org, (FAX) 301-209-0862
Refund for Cancellations/Space Reduction
Should the Exhibitor be unable to occupy and use the exhibit space contracted for, they will promptly notify Exhibit Management. All sums paid by the Exhibitor, less a service charge of 10% of the contract price, will be refunded.
No refund for cancellation will be made after January 16th.
Exhibit Management has the right to reassign a different Exhibitor to the previously assigned table.