Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Education Credit
The Radiation Oncology Program Accreditation Meeting program has been approved by The Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc. (CAMPEP) for 12.02 MPCEC credits.
The American College of Radiology (ACR) is approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism (RCEEM) to sponsor and/or review Continuing Medical Educational programs for Radiologic Technologists and Radiation Therapists. The ACR designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.5 Category A Credits™ of the ARRT.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint-sponsorship of the American College of Radiology and The American Association of Physicists in Medicine. The ACR is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Radiology designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Radiation Oncology Program Accreditation Meeting program has been approved by the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board (MDCB), for 9 credits.
- To obtain credit, attendees must complete an online evaluation survey. Badge ID and CMD Number are required.
- Following the meeting, AAPM will report the medical dosimetrist participants credits earned to the MDCB.
To obtain Credits
- To obtain MPCEC, and/or MDCB credit, attendees must complete the online evaluation survey. The survey will be available online Friday, February 8 through Friday, March 11.
- To obtain AMA PRA Category 1 Credits or Category A Credits™ of the ARRT, attendees must complete the required onsite cerfification forms and return to the onsite meeting staff.
- After the meeting:
- Medical Physicist registrants will be contacted with instructions for viewing the meeting transcript via the CAMPEP website. The transcript will list a description of the sessions and the number of continuing education credits obtained.
- MDCB credits will be upload to the MDCB credit database.
- ASRT credit registrants will be sent certificates via email.
- Badge ID is required for Medical Physicists registrants in order to complete the CEC evaluation survey.
- Badge ID and CMD Number are required for MDCB registrants in order to complete the CEC evaluation survey.
- MPCEC and MDCB Credits will be posted by March 15, 2013
- Category A and Category 1 credits will be posted by the ACR 60 days post meeting.
The survey is now closed. Credits will be released to attendees on March 15, 2013.