|DISPLAY SIZE||NO. OF COMPLIMENTARY EXHIBITOR PERSONNEL REGISTRATIONS||PRICE|
|One 6-Foot Table||1 Complimentary Registration||$1,000|
|Each Additional Table||1 Additional Complimentary Registration||$750|
|Publisher’s Row||1 Complimentary Registration||$500|
|Included in the rental fees:
6ft x 2.5ft Table – 2 Chairs – Waste Basket - Wireless High Speed Internet Access - PowerPoint slide for promoting your company
|Additional Full Exhibitor Personnel Registration||$585 each|
|Technical Exhibit Hall Only||$295 each|
Exhibitor Group Listing Fee:
|Individual listing of divisions, branches, or subsidiaries||Price|
Exhibitors may identify up to two (2) individual divisions, branches, or subsidiaries of the parent exhibitor company in the AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting Pocket Program.
Each entity listing to include:
The floorplan posted currently shows single 6-foot tables.
If you would like to reserve more than one table, please indicate on the Exhibitor Contract.
For first consideration in space assignment:
Applications Due – January 9, 2014
Full Payment Due – January 23, 2014
Space is limited! Space assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Exhibit Management Policy
Exhibit Management reserves the right to rearrange the floorplan at any time when such action is deemed to be in the best interest of the total exhibit effort. Exhibit Management reserves the right to relocate exhibitors should it become necessary for causes beyond the control of AAPM, or advisable in the best judgment of AAPM to transfer assignments.
To complete the Exhibitor Contract (this is a fillable Form):
- Review the 2014 AAPM Floorplan and determine your top three (3) table space selection requests. The entrance is indicated on the floorplan so please note when selecting your requested location.
- List any exhibitors you wish to be near and any competitors you do not want to be near.
- Upon receipt of space applications, Exhibitors will be sent an invoice via email for the amount of booth space requested. Payments can be made in full or in installments, provided full payment is received by January 23, 2014.
- Payment can be made via credit card at the following Web site: (The zip code for the card account and the 3- or 4-digit security code will be required.)
- Credit cards accepted include Visa, Master card, Discover and American Express
- For security purposes, DO NOT send credit card information to AAPM Headquarters.
- Full Payment can also be submitted in the form of a check in US funds made payable to AAPM and mailed to: P.O. Box 759035, Baltimore, MD 21275-9035.
- Or by ACH or wire transfer – contact email@example.com for ACH or wire transfer information.
Space assignments are subject to availability of space, preferences, special needs, and compatibility of Exhibitors. Booth assignment will not be made until the FULL PAYMENT is received regardless of when the Application for Exhibit Space is received.
Should the Exhibitor be unable to occupy and use the exhibit space contracted for, they will promptly notify Exhibit Management. All sums paid by the Exhibitor, less a service charge of 10% of the contract price, will be refunded.
No refund for cancellation will be made after February 14, 2014.
Exhibit Management has the right to reassign a different table top to Exhibitor.