- To be delivered no earlier than 3 day before the meeting. Shipment can arrive after March 11th.
- Shipment can be shipped to the following address (Please make sure to include all information indicated below on your address label):
Denver Marriott Tech Center
4900 South Syracuse Street
Denver, CO 80237
ATTN: AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting & VENDOR NAME
Box __ of __
- All boxes will be placed in the Rocky Mountain Ballroom.
- Prior to the conclusion of event, package(s) pickup must be arranged.
- The Denver Marriott Tech Center will not be responsible for items left unattended.
- Shipments must be picked up within 24hours of the exhibit hall closing.
- Package Delivery Drop-off hours are Monday - Friday 8am-4pm, Saturday-Sunday call ext. 2118
- Exhibitors are instructed to leave the outbound shipment at their space and the Shipping Department will handle moving the boxes to the shipping and receiving area. The hotel is not held liable for any shipments.
Question please contact: 303.740.2584
Official Air & Ground Freight Carrier:
Association Freight Services is the Official Air & Ground Carrier for the 2014 Spring Clinical Meeting.
- The entrance to the Rocky Mountain Event Center will be locked each evening. Please note, hotel staff will have access into the room after hours.
- AAPM is NOT providing a security guard.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the security of all display materials. If an exhibitor is displaying any items of value (equipment, computer lap tops, etc.) it is advised that such items be removed from the display table anytime the table is not staffed.
- Storage of shipping containers is the responsibility of the exhibitor. Containers may be stored under tables or take equipment to your hotel room at the close of the show for the day.
- The Denver Marriott Tech Center and AAPM Staff will NOT be responsible for any missing equipment or materials.
- Audio Visual and Electrical services are provided by Denver Marriott Tech Center
- The forms must be completed and returned by Friday, February 28, 2014.
- Submit completed forms directly to Denver Marriott Tech Center via FAX 303.770.6112
- Questions please call 303.740.2559