- Poster Display Dimensions:
4 feet wide by 4 feet wide display (44" x 44" usable surface)
- Poster material should be printed on presentation board or stiff paper.
- Posters are increasingly taking the center stage in many scientific conferences. Think "quality" when you put your poster together. A poorly and haphazardly put together poster reflects negatively on the authors and the institution they are from.
- The text should be large enough such that it would be readily readable at a distance of 5 feet from the poster. The text should be double spaced and not smaller than 16-points.
- Note that sans-serif fonts (e.g., Arial, Helvetica) are easier to read than serif fonts (e.g., Times Roman)
- Organize the material in a sequential columnar (top-to-bottom/left-to-right) format as opposed to a row-wise format (left-to-right/top-to-bottom). This would make it easier for multiple people to read the poster at the same time.
- Be prepared to interact with any interested attendees.
Poster Preparation Tutorial details here
Poster Presentations - Information and Set Up/Take Down Schedule
Posters will be displayed in Salon E.
Poster displays should be mounted and removed during the designated times listed below. Any displays remaining after the designated take down time will be discarded.
Authors are strongly encouraged to be present at their poster display during the designated viewing hours listed below to interact with attendees.
Push pins will be provided in the poster session area.
(PLEASE NOTE: Velcro will NOT adhere to the display boards that will be provided at the meeting. Please make adjustments to your design in order to use push pins for mounting the poster to the board.)
Poster Display Dimensions
- Posters - 4 feet wide by 4 feet wide display (44" x 44" usable surface)
Set Up Time
- Thursday, November 7 (7:00 am - 7:45 am)
- Thursday, November 7 (9:30 am – 10:30 am; 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
- Friday, November 8 (9:30 am – 10:30 am)
Take Down Time
- Friday, November 8 (12:30 pm - 1:00 pm)