AAPM Career Services Center
Our on-site Career Services Center offers an array of services:
- The ability to post an ad on-site, free of charge, for the duration of the meeting, available on-site only
- Attendees can post their resume on-site for potential employers to view. Resumes can also be posted on our Career Services website
- All ads that are live on our Career Services website will be posted onsite as well
- Bring your ad to the Career Services Booth
- Career Services personnel will take your ad and scan them for attendees to access via our on-site computers until the end of the meeting and post the original on the ad boards
- Browse the resumes and take with you the resumes of promising candidates.
- Bring your resume (enough for potential employers to take a copy) to the Career Services Booth
- Career Services personnel will take your resumes and post them on the resume board
- Browse the ad boards and make note of the ad numbers. Then walk over to one of the computer terminals and select those ad numbers. You will have the capability to print, email, or save to USB.
- All resumes will be removed from boards on Thursday at 12:00pm and recycled.
Career Services Hours of Operation
Indianapolis Convention Center
- Saturday, August 3 / 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 4 / 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 5 / 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 6 / 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 7 / 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 8 / 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Career Services Interview Room (Room TBD)
- See calendar below to determine a time and date you would like to have the interview, then contact Noel Crisman-Fillhart, and she will post it to the calendar.