Exhibit Space Information
Booth Space Pricing Formulae
Inline Booth Spaces
- $30 per square foot (10 x 10 = $3,000; 10 x 20 = $6,000; 10 x 30 = $9,000; etc.)
- Add $200 for each ‘corner’ included in the inline booth space
Island Booth Formations
- $30 per square foot + $200 per corner
Two-Story Booth Formations - Cost for 2nd Level
- $15 per 1 square foot for second level to be added to total cost of first level space
First Level: 20 x 40 = $24,800
Second Level: 10 x 20 = $3,000
Total booth price: $27,800
If you're considering a Two-Story booth, please contact Rachel Smiroldo for more information.
|NO. OF COMPLIMENTARY EXHIBITOR
(PEr 100 square feet)
2 complimentary full + 1 Technical exhibits Hall Only
|Inline Basic||10' x 10'||100||2 complimentary registrations + 1 hall only||$3,000|
|Inline Corner||10' x 10'||100||2 complimentary registrations + 1 hall only||$3,200|
|To determine fee of inline booth space greater than 10 x 10, use formula above|
|Islands||20' x 20'||400||8 complimentary registrations + 4 hall only||$12,800|
|20' x 30'||600||12 complimentary registrations + 6 hall only||$18,800|
|20' x 40'||800||16 complimentary registrations + 8 hall only||$24,800|
|30' x 30'||900||18 complimentary registrations + 9 hall only||$27,800|
|20' x 50'||1000||20 complimentary registrations + 10 hall only||$30,800|
|30' x 40'||1200||24 complimentary registrations + 12 hall only||$36,800|
|30' x 50'||1500||30 complimentary registrations + 15 hall only||$45,800|
|40' x 40'||1600||32 complimentary registrations + 16 hall only||$48,800|
|40' x 50'||2000||40 complimentary registrations + 20 hall only||$60,800|
|40' x 60'||2400||48 complimentary registrations + 24 hall only||$72,800|
|50' x 50'||2500||50 complimentary registrations + 25 hall only||$75,800|
|40' x 70'||2800||56 complimentary registrations + 28 hall only||$84,800|
|To determine fee of island booth space greater than 20 x 20, use formula above|
Cost for 2nd Level
|20' x 20' island or larger||$15 per square foot
(to be added to total cost of first level space)
|Basic||10' x 10'||100||2 complimentary registrations + 1 hall only||$1,500|
|Corner||10' x 10'||100||2 complimentary registrations + 1 hall only||$1,700|
The floorplan posted is a DRAFT plan and currently shows 10' x 10' booths and island formations of various sizes and locations. The sizes and locations of booths will change on the plan once space assignments are made.
Inline booths - If you would like to reserve a space larger than a 10' x 10', on the space application please list the numbers of the booths you'd like combined in order to create your in-line booth (10' x 20', 10' x 30', 10' x 40', etc.).
Please note, the AAPM does not allow peninsula formations.
Island formations - You may either identify current island formations on the floorplan as your desired top 3 choices OR if you can:
- Combine any 10 x 10 spaces to form an island
- Or select a current island booth and location and ask that it be downsized or increased to fit your needs.
NOTE: It is suggested that if you wish to request a formation other than what appears on the draft plan, you print the floorplan, use a marker to outline/indicate your top 3 choices, and submit the floorplan with the space application.
For first consideration in space assignment:
Applications Due – February 26, 2014
Full Payment Due – By March 13, 2014
All applications received on or before February 26, 2014 will be awarded 60 points. These applications will be separated and identified as AAPM Corporate Affiliate Members and Nonmembers. On February 27th all applications will be assigned a random number with applications received by AAPM Corporate Affiliate Members being assigned random numbers first followed by applications received by Nonmembers. Exhibit space assignments will then be made based on the random number assigned. Space assignment will begin on March 26.
Applications received after February 26th will be assigned space based on a point system. The point system is based on three tiers of information: historical data, date application is received, and event sponsorship. Corporate Affiliate Contracts received after February 28th will be assigned space along with nonmember organizations based on historical data, date application is received, and event sponsorship.
The historical tier of the point system awards four points for each consecutive year a company has exhibited, going back nine years. A maximum of 36 points can be accumulated this way. Three points are given for each year exhibited non-consecutively.
The date-point tier begins February 26th. Two points will be subtracted from this sixty-point maximum for each application received each business day thereafter. No points are given for applications received after 30 days. Bonus points earned by sponsoring AAPM Annual Meeting events will be added to the aforementioned system.
Total points, Corporate Affiliate level and Exhibitor preference regarding proximity to other exhibiting companies will be used to break ties. Every effort will be made to respect the Exhibitors' space choices, whenever possible, but the decision of Exhibit Management will be final.
Exhibit Management Policy: Exhibit Management reserves the right to rearrange the floor plan at any time when such action is deemed to be in the best interest of the total exhibit effort. Exhibit Management reserves the right to relocate exhibitors should it become necessary for causes beyond the control of AAPM, or advisable in the best judgment of AAPM to transfer assignments.
To complete the Exhibit Space Application:
- Review the AAPM floorplan and determine your top three (3) booth selection requests. The entrances are indicated on the floor plan so please note when selecting your requested booth spaces.
- List any exhibitors you wish to be near and any competitors you do not want to be near.
- Indicate your priority regarding the assignment of your booth space (i.e. floor location, competitor proximity, associate proximity, corner space).
- Indicate the product focus and product line that best applies to your organization. This information will be displayed in the online Buyers Guide.
To be considered for first round placement, the application must be turned in by February 26th.
Forward Applications to:
Attn: Rachel Smiroldo
One Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3846
If booth payment is not received prior to the Annual Meeting, the installation of carpet and/or other materials purchased will not be installed until payment is made.
- Upon receipt of space applications, Exhibitors will be sent an invoice via email for the amount of booth space requested. Payments can be made in full or in installments, provided full payment is received by March 13, 2014.
- Payment can be made via credit card at the following website: (The zip code for the card account and the 3- or 4-digit security code will be required.)
- Credit cards accepted include Visa, Master card, Discover and American Express
- For security purposes, DO NOT send credit card information to AAPM Headquarters.
- Full Payment can also be submitted in the form of a check in US funds made payable to AAPM and mailed to: P.O. Box 759035, Baltimore, MD 21275-9035.
- Or by ACH or wire transfer – contact email@example.com for ACH or wire transfer information.
Space assignments are subject to availability of space, preferences, special needs, and compatibility of Exhibitors. Booth assignment will not be made until the FULL PAYMENT is received regardless of when the Application for Exhibit Space is received.
Should the Exhibitor be unable to occupy and use the exhibit space contracted for, they will promptly notify Exhibit Management. All sums paid by the Exhibitor, less a service charge of 10% of the contract price, will be refunded.
No refund for cancellation will be made after May 2, 2014.
Should the Exhibitor need to reduce the size of space originally contracted for, they will promptly notify Exhibit Management. If space originally contracted for is reduced, a 10% service charge of the original contract price will be due to AAPM.
Exhibit Management has the right to reassign a different booth space to Exhibitor.
No refund for space reduction will be made after May 2, 2014.
With the cooperation of Service Contractor, Exhibit Management will be using a Target Move - In Schedule for the meeting. Schedule to be posted in April.