Included with the purchase of your table space, each exhibitor is given the opportunity to submit a PowerPoint slide for promoting your company! Your slide, along with other exhibitor slides, will be included on a scrolling loop displayed in the meeting session rooms.
The slide can include a logo, picture of a new product, a description, or any promotional material. No slides with sound or videos will be accepted.
File submission information:
- Send slide as a .ppt or .pptx
- Do not place any passwords or locks on your slide in order to allow AAPM Staff to review and save your slide to the PowerPoint presentation.
All files must be received by February 28th for review and approval.
Please send your file to Rachel Smiroldo: email@example.com
Be a Sponsor of an Item for the 2013 AAPM Spring Clinical Meeting!
We welcome and encourage all participating exhibitors to sponsor items listed below. In order to reserve a sponsorship event or item, please complete and return the Exhibitor Space Application and Sponsorship Form by February 1st.
In addition to specific recognition associated with each opportunity, ALL sponsorships include:
- Flyer, brochure or promotional item (provided by your company) inserted in Conference registration packets (distributed to all attendees)
- Company name and link to your website will appear on the conference website.
- Logo and booth number will appear on “Sponsor Thank You” board placed in each refreshment break area in Exhibit Hall for the entire conference.
- Logo will appear on slide in Electronic Scroll in session room, acknowledging you as an official Sponsor and item "sponsored."
- Complimentary pre-meeting attendee list to be provided after February 6.
Welcome Reception – $3,000 per sponsor
- Signage recognition for Welcome Reception and company logo on drink ticket.
Lunch Sponsors - $2,000 per sponsor / per day (Sunday or Monday)
- Logo and booth number will appear on “Thank You” sign displayed in the Exhibit Hall for the entire day and table tent signs on the tables during the lunch.
Padfolio - $3,000 per sponsor (**Commitment/logo required by January 22) Company name or logo on padfolio
Lanyards - $2,000 limited to one sponsor (**Commitment/logo required by January 22)
Company name or logo on lanyard
Company name or logo on lanyard
Morning and Afternoon Breaks - $1,000 5 Sponsorships Available
Saturday 3:00 PM Sunday 9:30 AM, 3:30 PM Monday 9:30 AM, 3:30 PM
- Signage recognition on the day of the break
All Exhibitors are invited to advertise in the Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics. Information on rates, mechanical specifications and deadlines will be available as soon as possible.
Please contact Rachel Smiroldo with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your company contact information and product description will be posted in the online Buyers Guide on the meeting website and included in the registration packet distributed to attendees at the meeting. (Deadline: FEB 25)
Buyers Guide Information - Data Entry Access: The Buyers Guide Site will be available on January 16 and login information will be included in your Table Assignment Confirmation email.
As an Exhibitor, you have the opportunity for a direct mail campaign - use the list of 2013 Spring Clinical Meeting scientific registrants.
- We receive the bulk of our scientific registrants by February 6.
- The registrant list will be sent via email within 5 days of receipt of order. (For an additional fee of $50, list will be sent via email within 2 days of receipt of order.)
- Information provided for each pre-registered scientific attendee:
- Reg. Category
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Street Address 2
- Postal Code
Note: Email address is NOT provided.
$0.30 per label x number of registered attendees at time order is received = $Total Cost
To order, link here: Attendee Registrant Mailing Labels
Corporate Affiliate members get Two Complimentary Mailing Lists each year. The meeting attendee list may be used as one of these complimentary mailing lists. Corporate Affiliates may purchase the meeting attendee list at a reduced cost:
- $0.20 per label x number of registered attendees at time order is received = $ Total Cost
For an additional fee of $50, list will be sent via email within 2 days of receipt of order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do you ship your lists?
A. via Email
Q. In what formats do you offer the AAPM mailing list? (back to the top)
A. The AAPM mailing list is in electronic format only, Microsoft Excel.
Q. How soon will I get my list?
A. Under ordinary circumstances most orders are filled within 5 business days. If an order is received on Monday, we try to send it out by the following Friday.
Q. What if I need it sooner?
A. We do offer rush jobs. There is a $50 fee associated with such a request. A 'rush job' is one that is requested to be received by a specific date that is less than five days after the date the order is received. Please inform us by telephone or email that you will be requesting a rush job so that we can be on the lookout for your order and handle it as soon as possible. Note: We often process jobs within a day or two of receipt, but it is not guaranteed.
Q. How many times can I use the list?
A. The list are sold on a per-use basis. If you purchase one list, then you may use it once.
Q. Why do I have to include a sample of the mailing?
A. In order to ensure that our list is being used legitimately, we have a validation system in place. Whenever we come across a mailing that appears to have used our list, we check to see if we have sold a label to the sending company and that we have a sample on file. If we can't confirm that we sold labels for that mailing, then we start asking questions.
Q. What's to stop me from copying the names from the list that you gave me?
A. You are required to sign a statement stating that you will not do that.
Q. What if I have a question that isn't on this list?
A. Email us at email@example.com.
If you would like to use the AAPM Logo in your promotional items, please contact Rachel Smiroldo at firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to reach as many potential attendees as possible, we encourage you to link to the AAPM 2013 Spring Clinical Meeting website http://www.aapm.org/meetings/2013SCM/ from your company website.