What's New This Year!
- Attendee Mailing Lists will include email addresses for Registrants who consented to the release of personal email addresses during the registration process.
- Sponsorship Information now available!
All Exhibitors are invited to advertise in Medical Physics, the scientific journal of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine. Medical Physics will be distributed to all AAPM attendees during registration. Information on rates, mechanical specifications and copy deadlines may be obtained from:
Advertising Sales Manager
American Institute of Physics
2 Huntington Quadrangle
Melville, NY 11747-4502
AAPM offers a golden opportunity for you to reach each visitor to the AAPM Annual Meeting website — including medical physicists submitting abstracts, registering or visiting for updated meeting information.
Learn about the 54th Annual Meeting in Charlotte, NC, in 2012.
Exposure! — Deliver your message before, during and after the AAPM Annual Meeting with highly targeted, cost-effective banner advertisements (468 x 60 pixels). AAPM Meeting registrants visit the meeting pages for updated meeting information, paper submission, registration and program scheduling. Banner advertising delivers your message for the whole year as meeting registrants return to the Meeting pages to review abstracts and proceedings information.
Your banner ad on the AAPM Meeting pages will deliver qualified prospects to your exhibit booth and your web site - with measurable results. We display your banner using the industry's most sophisticated online impression and click-through tracking software.
Banner size is 468 x 60 pixels. Files accepted are .gif, .jpg, .html and flash files up to 30 kilobytes. Banner design services are available.
Full Year AAPM Meeting - Online Advertising Rates: $3,870
For online advertising, please contact:
AAPM Meeting - Online Advertising Sales
Deborah Bott, Advertising Sales Manager
Tel: 800-247-2242 or 516-576-2430
Fax: 516-576-2481 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
» Download the Online Reservation Form
A great way to reach the AAPM membership and other potential customers with your CUSTOMIZED message
As an Exhibitor participating at the 2012 AAPM Meeting, have a presentation, product demonstration, or users meeting digitally captured during the meeting...
AAPM has partnered with Blue Sky Broadcast in order to provide you with a unique event-delivery solution at very REASONABLE PRICES.
The process includes these basic steps:
- The capture of live events, including audio, video, PowerPoint and collateral materials
- Placing these elements in a custom branded console
- Stream the video and audio, so your audience can access the information from a dial up modem or a high speed connection
- Transcribe the entire event
- Time code and outline the event for easy navigation
- Captured events or presentations will be hosted in the AAPM Virtual Library for 12 months.
- Make the event accessible via DVD-ROM
We are always working to identify ways to increase traffic in the exhibit hall. With that goal in mind, AAPM will host the Visit the Vendors program again this year at the 54th AAPM Annual Meeting & Technical Exhibits. All exhibitors will be invited to participate and will have to respond YES or NO by June 15th to be included. If an exhibitor does not respond, that company will not be included.
Here's how it works:
- Attendees will have the opportunity to win one of three free registrations for the 2013 AAPM Annual Meeting in Indianapolis, IN.
- We produced VISIT THE VENDORS cards listing an equal number of exhibitor company names and their booth numbers on punch cards. The number of unique cards generated depends on the number of exhibitors who agreed to participate.
- Exhibitors are listed on the cards based on the information provided on their original space application in regards to associate and competitor proximity requests.
- A VISIT THE VENDORS card will be given to each scientific meeting registrant at Registration when individuals pick up their meeting materials.
- Attendees are instructed to VISIT THE VENDORS listed on their specific card.
- Participating exhibitors will be given a hole puncher in order to punch their company name on an attendee's card.
- It is up to you to determine how much time the attendee must spend at your booth in order to have their card punched.
- The objective is for the attendees to VISIT THE VENDORS listed on their card AND acquire a hole punch.
- A card must be complete in order to be eligible for the drawing.
- Once a card is complete, the attendee will drop it in a box located at the main entrance of the Exhibit Hall.
- The drawing and prize announcements are scheduled for Wednesday August 1, during lunch time at 12:30 PM in the Exhibit Hall – winners do not have to be present to win.
AAPM members and meeting attendees will have the opportunity to view the 2012 Buyers Guide in three different sources this year:
- On the AAPM Meeting Homepage, to be posted by May 2
- In the June issue of Medical Physics, the official journal of AAPM
- In the 2012 AAPM Meeting Pocket Program, distributed to attendees on site
Online Company Information Entry Instructions: Available beginning March 29
Please follow the instructions below to update information for your company to be listed in the Buyers Guide.
You will then be prompted to enter the unique Exhibitor USERNAME and PASSWORD provided to you from AAPM Headquarters. If you need your Exhibitor login, please contact Rachel Smiroldo or call 301-209-3371.
By entering the special Exhibitor USERNAME and PASSWORD, you will be taken to a record listing the following information for your company:
- Exhibitor Name
- Street Address 1
- Street Address 2
- City, State, Zip, Country
- Web Address
- Buyer's Guide Description
(500 characters with spaces max)
- Buyer's Guide Contact
- Contact Phone, Fax, Email
Review the information for your company and if necessary, edit or revise. All information listed for your company at this site will appear in the Buyers Guide. If you wish to omit certain information, please leave those appropriate record fields blank.
After reviewing/updating your record, it is imperative that you CONFIRM your Exhibitor Information by selecting the CONFIRM button.
Once you have confirmed, you will be taken to a second page where you can select/edit Product Focus and Product Line information for your company.
You can enter the system as often as needed to add or revise information listed for your company up until April 26. After April 26, you will no longer have access to your company record. Therefore, as of APRIL 26, the information listed in your company record will be printed in Medical Physics, the Pocket Program, and posted on the Meeting website.
|EXHIBITOR GROUP LISTING – INDIVIDUAL LISTINGS OF DIVISIONS, BRANCHES, OR SUBSIDIARIES
(ISLAND FORMATIONS ONLY)
|Exhibitors occupying island formations may identify up to four (4) individual divisions, branches, or subsidiaries of the parent exhibitor company in the AAPM Annual Meeting issue of Medical Physics Journal and the AAPM Pocket Program.
Each entity listing to include:
This fee is necessary to accommodate the cost of supporting each individual entity.
If you are hosting an Exhibitor Function (Users Meeting, Social Event, etc) take the opportunity to post your announcement on our meeting site. This will assist any attendees who misplace the invite!
For details, please contact:
Be a Sponsor of an Item for the 2012 AAPM Meeting! We welcome and encourage co-sponsorship of all items listed below. In addition to specific recognition associated with each opportunity, ALL sponsorships include:
- One Quarter-Page B &W ad of your design in Pocket Program (if sponsorship form submitted by May 31)
- Company name and link to your website will appear on the conference website.
- Logo and booth number will appear on “Sponsor Thank You” board placed in each refreshment break area in Exhibit Hall for the entire conference.
- Logo will appear on slide in Electronic Scroll in session room, acknowledging you as an official Sponsor and item sponsored.
ATTENDEE TOTE BAGS **MUST BE SUBMITTED BY MAY 31st!**
starting at $15,000 / exclusive sponsorship
This is a great opportunity to give AAPM conference attendees something they will continue to use long after the meeting. Each registered attendee will receive an environmentally friendly manufactured tote bag with your company name and/or logo and the 2012 meeting logo.
Sponsor will work with official AAPM provider.
Contact HQ for details.
MEETING APPLICATION ON SMARTPHONE
$7,500 / exclusive sponsorship
$7,500 / exclusive sponsorship
Due to high demand, AAPM is happy to introduce the AAPM Meeting Smartphone App. Sponsoring the smartphone AAPM Meeting App is an innovative interactive service that you can provide to conference attendees. Attendees will now have access to the Meeting program, speaker abstracts, exhibit hall floor plan, ability to create a personal appointment calendar, and much more…all via their smartphones! Sponsorship includes: Secondary Opening Page screen logo Watermark on the schedule Rotating Banner Ad (interspersed with AAPM Meeting Banner Ads) Banner Ad will link to Sponsor Landing page / Landing page links to Sponsor’s url Free video package Specially Colored Booth on map Highlight color on Exhibitor list
$5,000 / exclusive sponsorship
Where the attendees gather! Located in the center of the exhibit hall, seating and power are provided for attendees so they can relax while accessing the internet with their personal laptops or catch up with friends and colleagues.
- Logo will appear on Start-Up Page at Wireless Lounge.
- Logo and booth number will appear on “Thank You” table tents in Wireless Lounge.
- Seating and Power provided for attendees.
WIDE EMOTION MEDIA WALL
Perfect for full motion videos to promote your company’s products and services. The 18.5 foot wide screen will be placed in a central location in the registration area will be seen by all.
For details and pricing quotes, contact:
Principal - WideEmotion Product Manager
neoPromo Media Group
(201) 760 - 9300
cell (201) 245 - 1313
ELECTRONIC MESSAGE and MEETING EVALUATION CENTERS
$3,000 per sponsor
EVERYONE uses the Message and Evaluation Center terminals for checking email and completing the meeting evaluations...a requirement in order to obtain CEC! Over 1900 attendees completed the online evaluation for the 2011 annual meeting and most were completed at the meeting.
Three Message and Evaluation Center terminals stations will be placed throughout the Convention Center (2 inside the exhibit hall and 1 near session meeting rooms).
- Logo will appear on front screen of computer terminals.
- Logo will appear on landing page of the message retrieval system (once attendees log in to specifically retrieve a message).
LUNCH BUNDLE VOUCHERS
$2,500 per sponsor / per day
Monday or Tuesday
Each Scientific Attendee at the Meeting will receive TWO lunch vouchers with their registration materials. This voucher is good for towards food and/or beverage purchase at any Convention Centre food outlet in the Exhibit Halls. Vouchers are valid Monday and Tuesday only, between 12:30 am - 2:00 pm.
Over 1800 coupons were redeemed each day during the 2012 Annual Meeting so we know attendees take advantage of the complimentary lunch!
- Company Name announced over P.A. Monday and Tuesday at the beginning of the Lunch break (12:30 pm)
- Logo and booth number will appear on “Thank You” table tents in all concession seating areas of Exhibit Hall for the entire day.
AAPM NEW MEMBER SYMPOSIUM REFRESHMENT BREAK
$1,500 per sponsor
Support the new members and your future customers! A special session has been organized and members new the association over the past 3 years have been invited to attend. New members have a chance to win a complimentary registration
for next year’s AAPM Annual Meeting and will have the opportunity to engage with the AAPM Leadership.
- Company Name announced at the session held on Tuesday, July 31, 4:30 – 6:00 pm
- Company representative will be allowed 1 – 2 minutes to address the audience
- Logo and booth number will appear on “Thank You” table tents on refreshment break displays
EXHIBIT HALL MORNING AND AFTERNOON BREAKS
$1,000 per break / 7 sponsorships available
More food! Opportunity designed especially for new or smaller companies. Refreshment breaks will be held each day in the exhibit hall in the designated lounge areas during the exhibit dates. The breaks are open to all attendees, are always a big hit and well attended!
Refreshment Breaks will take place:
Sunday 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM
10:00 AM, 3:50 PM
10:00 AM, 3:50 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM
- Logo and booth number will appear on “Thank You” table tents in all refreshment seating areas of Exhibit Hall for the entire day refreshment break is sponsored.
- Logo will appear on beverage napkins during the refreshment break sponsored.
ELECTRONIC HOTEL KEY CARDS
$1,000 plus project costs / exclusive sponsor If you’re interested in providing customized electronic hotel key cards, you must first complete this form for official approval from AAPM. This is a first come/first served exclusive opportunity to work independently with each hotel in the AAPM housing block on providing key cards. The approved Exhibitor will be responsible for any contracts and costs associated with the project. Sponsor will be provided with a list of the hotel contacts. Exhibitor must contact AAPM for approval of key card design.
AAPM will implement a Virtual Press Room for the 2012 Meeting. The Virtual Press Room will consist of both Scientific and Exhibitor related press releases.
All contributing companies will be listed on the Virtual Press Room site. A link will be created from the Press Room site/company name back to the URL address of the press release.
AAPM Exhibitor Virtual Press Room Guidelines:
- Only companies officially exhibiting at the 2012 AAPM Meeting may submit materials for the Exhibitor Virtual Pressroom.
- There is no endorsement implied by AAPM.
- Releases will be listed in alpha order by company name.
- Press releases submitted for the Exhibitor Virtual Press Room by July 6 will be printed and provided in press kits available on-site to all registered press.
Details will be included in the Service Kit. We hope to attract more press personnel to our meeting so encourage you to post your releases.
As an Exhibitor, you have the opportunity for a direct mail campaign; use the list of 2012 AAPM Meeting scientific registrants.
- We receive the bulk of our scientific registrants by June 14.
- The registrant list will be sent via email within 5 days of receipt of order (For an additional fee of $50, list will be sent via email within 2 day of receipt of order.)
- Information provided for each pre-registered scientific attendee:
- Reg. Category
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address
- Street Address 2
- Postal Code
- Email address*
- Employment function
*Note: Email addresses will be provided for Registrants who consented to the release of personal email addresses.
To order, link here: Attendee Registrant Mailing Labels
- $0.30 per label x number of registered attendees at time order is received = $ Total Cost
Corporate Affiliate members get Two Complimentary Mailing Lists each year. The meeting attendee list may be used as one of these complimentary mailing lists. Corporate Affiliates may purchase the meeting attendee list at a reduced cost:
- $0.20 per label x number of registered attendees at time order is received = $ Total Cost
For an additional fee of $50, list will be sent via email within 2 days of receipt of order.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How do you ship your lists?
A. via Email
Q. In what formats do you offer the AAPM mailing list? (back to the top)
A. The AAPM mailing list is in electronic format only, Microsoft Excel.
Q. How soon will I get my list?
A. Under ordinary circumstances most orders are filled within 5 business days. If an order is received on Monday, we try to send it out by the following Friday.
Q. What if I need it sooner?
A. We do offer rush jobs. There is a $50 fee associated with such a request. A 'rush job' is one that is requested to be received by a specific date that is less than five days after the date the order is received. Please inform us by telephone or email that you will be requesting a rush job so that we can be on the lookout for your order and handle it as soon as possible. Note: We often process jobs within a day or two of receipt, but it is not guaranteed.
Q. How many times can I use the list?
A. The list are sold on a per-use basis. If you purchase one list, then you may use it once.
Q. Why do I have to include a sample of the mailing?
A. In order to ensure that our list is being used legitimately, we have a validation system in place. Whenever we come across a mailing that appears to have used our list, we check to see if we have sold a label to the sending company and that we have a sample on file. If we can't confirm that we sold labels for that mailing, then we start asking questions.
Q. What's to stop me from copying the names from the list that you gave me?
A. You are required to sign a statement stating that you will not do that.
Q. What if I have a question that isn't on this list?
A. Email us at email@example.com.
Record, print and store your leads with the scan of a badge!
Information and order forms regarding the Lead Retrieval System will be included in the Online Exhibitor Service Kit.
Exhibitors are encouraged to rent the lead retrieval equipment and supplies in order to obtain mailing information of interested attendees, includes email addresses.
Exhibitors are allowed to distribute printed materials as door drops at the designated AAPM hotels. An official Exhibitor Door Drop Request Form will be included in the Online Service Kit. Exhibitors will be responsible for any fees involved.
For details contact:
PLEASE NOTE: Convention Communications has implemented a Green Initiative. For each company participating in the Door Drop Service, Convention Communications will have a native tree planted in a US ecosystem restoration project to offset the resources used in printing and the carbon used for transportation.
Should you be interested in using the AAPM logo in your promotional items, please contact Rachel Smiroldo.