Links to Medical Radiation Incident References
The following links are to documents and educational material in the area of error management and patient safety in radiotherapy. Suggestions for additional links to other relevant information should be made to the Chair of AAPM’s Working Group on the Prevention of Errors in Radiation Oncology.
- The ROSIS Database of Incidents
- A Training Slide Set developed by the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Towards Safer Radiotherapy: UK document
- Radiotherapy Risk Profile: World Health Organization document
- Preventing Accidental Exposures….: a draft of ICRP 112
- The Ottawa Orthovoltage Incident: Report of the Expert Panel